I am a director and designer based in Sydney, Australia.
I first got a taste for film, design, and visual storytelling when doing a 2-year media course in high school, and before I knew it, it had grown into a full blown passion. I quickly realised that storytelling through slick design, well-directed live action or 3D, and neat animation was what I was going to spend my years learning. In 2014 I moved to Sydney, Australia to spend the next three years digging deep into my craft while acquiring a Bachelor in Digital Media at Billy Blue College of Design.
Using Cinema 4D together with Octane Render, After Effects, and my Panasonic GH5 camera, I always aim to expand my reach with every project.
I'm here to collaborate with like-minded, passionate creatives to make good looking visuals that tells an underlying story.
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2017 // Honorable Mention in ADOBE DESIGN ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS 2017.
- 2017 // ADC Bronze Winner (Student- Craft in Motion - Direction).
- 2017 // 5x Vega Awards Winner.
- 2016 // 3x Semi Finalist in in ADOBE DESIGN ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS 2016.
- 2015 // Category Winner & 2x Semi Finalist in ADOBE DESIGN ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS 2015.
- 2014 // Won the 30 Days Of After Effects-contest with School of Motion.
- 2017 // Featured at The Art of Styleframe.
- 2017 // Adobe Student Profile.
- 2017 // WAKE featured on Behance.
- 2016 // Maxon case study about Negative Mass - Main TIties.
- 2015 // Article about my ADAA-trip to LA.
- 2015 // MH370 featured on Business Insider.
- 2015 - Currently // Freelance.
- 2014 - 2017 // Bachelor in Digital Media Design @Billy Blue College of Design Sydney.