I am a freelance creative and aspiring director currently based in Sydney, Australia.
I first got a taste for film, design, and storytelling when doing a 2-year media course in high school, and before I knew it, it had grown into a full blown passion.
I quickly realised that storytelling through slick design, well-directed live action or 3D, and neat animation was what I was going to spend my years learning. In 2014 I moved to Sydney, Australia to spend the next three years digging deep into my craft while acquiring a Bachelor in Digital Media at Billy Blue College of Design.
I love developing ideas and concepts, and with the use of symbolism and allegories I aim to add depth to my work.
Using Cinema 4D together with Octane Render, After Effects, and my GH4 camera, expanding my reach for every project,
I aspire to collaborate with like-minded, passionate creatives to make good looking visuals that tells an underlying story.
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2017 // ADC Bronze Winner (Student- Craft in Motion - Direction).
- 2017 // 5x Vega Awards Winner.
- 2016 // 3x Semi Finalist in in ADOBE DESIGN ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS 2016.
- 2015 // 2x Semi Finalist and Category Winner in ADOBE DESIGN ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS 2015.
- 2014 // Won the 30 Days Of After Effects-contest with School of Motion.
- 2017 // Adobe Student Profile.
- 2017 // WAKE featured on Behance.
- 2016 // Maxon case study about Negative Mass - Main TIties.
- 2015 // Article about my ADAA-trip to LA.
- 2015 // MH370 featured on Business Insider.
- 2015-2017 // Freelance.
- 2014-2017 // Bachelor in Digital Media Design @Billy Blue College of Design Sydney.